For loans where the collateral-to-principal (CTP) is greater than 300%, you can request a partial collateral refund back to a CTP of 250%.
Tip: You can learn more about collateral-to-principal (CTP) in our Knowledge Base article for How is collateral-to-principal (CTP) calculated?
How to withdraw collateral for an over-collateralized loan
- Log into your Unchained account.
- Navigate to your loan by clicking its name in the dashboard.
- Designate the redemption address by clicking the 3-dot menu.
- If you would like to transfer collateral to a vault, you can enter the vault’s deposit address as the redemption address.
- If your CTP is greater than 300% and you have not requested a refund or received a margin call in the last 30 days, you can click Withdraw collateral.
- Input the amount and fee rate for the redemption.
- Review the details and click Create redemption.
Read more in our Ultimate gate to bitcoin-backed loans.