When setting up your Unchained IRA, you have the option to set up your IRA vault with support from our Concierge team or to set up the vault yourself. Here are the differences.
Concierge Onboarding includes:
- a one-hour video call with a bitcoin expert to:
- set up hardware wallets
- build your IRA vault
- discuss best security practices
- backup your vault
- go through recovery training
- answer any questions you may have
- priority access to our support team throughout your IRA onboarding
- ongoing priority support for 90 days after your onboarding to cover any remaining questions you may have
- This option is ideal for existing Unchained vault users, or for individuals who have experience with hardware wallets and multi-signature custody.
- You'll need two hardware devices (of the type supported by Unchained) in your possession that are initialized, backed up, and have updated firmware.
- You'll need to be comfortable building an Unchained vault and not require additional help.
If you are new to bitcoin or hardware wallets, we highly recommend using our Concierge Onboarding service.
Note: Regular Concierge Onboarding includes $1,000 worth of bitcoin, the IRA Concierge Onboarding does not.
Note: No contents of this post may be relied upon as tax, legal, or financial advice, as they have not been tailored to you and have not been reviewed by any attorney, financial advisor, or tax professional. For any questions related to your own specific situation, please consult with your own attorney, tax professional, and/or licensed financial advisor.