- Knowledge Base
- Loan servicing
How do I link a new bank account to an existing loan?
You can change the active bank account on your loan page.To add a new bank account to an existing loan:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to your loan page by clicking Loans on the left side of the screen and selecting your loan from the list.
- Click SHOW MORE in the top left tile.
- Click Change payment method.
- Select your Plaid-verified bank account from the drop down menu and click Next.
- Read the ACH Authorization Terms of Service, click the checkbox and Submit if you agree.
That's it! We'll use your new bank account for your loan's interest payments.