- Knowledge Base
- Loan servicing
How do I deposit bitcoin to my loan collateral address?
You can deposit bitcoin into your Unchained loan collateral address at any time from your loan account page.
Tip: If transferring bitcoin from your vault, navigate to your vault account and click transfer to select the loan and bitcoin amount to deposit.
How to deposit bitcoin into an Unchained loan
- Log in to your Unchained account.
- Navigate to your loan by clicking its name on your account dashboard.
- Click Collateral actions.
- Click Add collateral.
- Send bitcoin (BTC) to this address from a software wallet, hardware wallet, or exchange account.
- That's it! Once the bitcoin has been confirmed in the loan's address, you'll see the updated balance. You may need to refresh the page to see the changes.