A transaction approver quorum can only be set by the account owner.
A quorum must approve all outgoing bitcoin transactions before you can sign with your keys. “Owner,” “Admin,” and “Approver” roles can approve transactions. Users with the “Viewer” role can not.
Note: Once set, the transaction approver quorum can only be turned off by the owner after video verification by our team. Contact us to disable the approver quorum.
How to set a transaction approver quorum
- Sign in to your Unchained business account.
- Click Account settings on the bottom-left side of the screen and select Manage members.
- Designate roles for your users. Click on an account member’s role to change it. You can not enable a quorum until you have at least two account members with approval permissions.
- Set the toggle to Yes under the “Require a liable users’ transaction approval quorum” option.
- Select Yes, enable.
- Pick a number to set the quorum size.
That’s it! The owner can edit the transaction approver quorum at any time.