Getting Unchained to sign a transaction takes only a few clicks.
You can request Unchained to sign a transaction if one of your private keys is inaccessible. We will sign the transaction typically within three business days based on volume and availability.
Note: Remember that using Unchained as a second signer requires you to author and broadcast the transaction yourself.
What you'll need
To make a deposit, you'll need to prepare the following:
- An approved Unchained account
- Two keys uploaded to the platform
- A vault with funds
How to select Unchained as a second signer
- Navigate to your vaults dashboard.
- Select the vault you want to initiate the transaction from.
- Click on Withdraw and author a transaction.
- Select one of your keys and the Unchained key and click next.
- Review the transaction and click Create transaction.
- Sign with your key.
- Broadcast your transaction after email confirmation of Unchained signature.
After you have signed, Unchained may request additional confirmation or identity verification before we sign. We will sign the second signature usually within three business days after confirmation. Once the two signatures have been collected, you will broadcast the transaction to the blockchain.